Terms and Conditions of hire:
1. A 30% non-refundable deposit of the total hire price is required to confirm your booking.
2. The outstanding balance to be paid 1 month prior your event.
3. In the case of Special Occasions the price is calculated at a minimum of 2 hrs hire.
4. Only one Special Promotion may apply to a specific booking at any one time.
5. For all bookings a charge of $50 per 15 minutes for each car is incurred if the duration of the hire exceeds the pre paid booking.
6. Half hour increments may be applied to the hours booked at pro rata rates. NB: This is conditional upon the availability of the cars at the time.
7. Inspections invited by appointment only.
8. Our vehicles will be decorated with White Ribbons. Other ribbon colours can be accommodated but must be provided by the hirer.
9. Our vehicles are strictly non smoking.
10. Intoxicated passengers may be refused transportation.
11. Cancellation incurs loss of deposit.
12. However, in case of a wedding, if your wedding is postponed in excess of 6 months we will hold your deposit if you confirm another available date within 6 months of your initial wedding date. Otherwise your deposit will be lost.
13. Cancellation less than 4 weeks’ notice, full payment required. Cancellations need to be in writing via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 02 9543 1097.
14. Liability claims limited to total monies paid by client.
15. Our vehicles are regularly and thoroughly maintained by qualified trained Rolls Royce mechanics.
16. However, should the requested vehicle be unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control or any other cause whatsoever, a replacement vehicle as close as possible to the booked vehicle will be dispatched depending on timing etc.
17. No liability will be accepted by us for any consequential loss.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for restrictions relating to vehicle access at any location.
19. Our Vehicles will not be driven onto any surface which the driver considers unsuitable.
20. The client is responsible for all passengers.
21. Should the client or passengers cause excessive delays, are disorderly or, in the chauffeur’s judgment are unfit to travel the chauffeur may terminate the booking.
22. If during the period of hire the client and/or their guests cause any damage to the vehicle which causes the vehicle to be withdrawn from service we reserve the right to invoice the client for such damage and subsequent costs of repairs or replacement items.
23. We endeavour to meet all deadlines and accept NO responsibility for any delays however caused, or theft or damage of any item belonging to any of the passengers travelling in our vehicle.
24. Any passenger leaving possessions or items in the vehicle does so at their own risk.
25. Our hire rates do not include any additional costs to enter any tourist attractions.
26. Prices quoted are for the Sydney metropolitan area only. A surcharge may apply for travel outside of this region. A surcharge may also apply for excess distance travelled within the metropolitan region.
27. Children under the age of 7 cannot be carried in the cars as there are no facilities to fit suitable child restraint seats.