Step into an era of elegance and let us make your wedding day truly special.
The image of you and your bridal party arriving in a classic Rolls Royce or Bentley will be forever etched on the memories of your guests. Every photographer will be envious of the opportunity to photograph you with such enchanting, stylish and fairytale wedding cars.
Our experienced chauffeurs will deliver you in style and treat you like royalty. We bring out the red carpet service for all our beautiful brides and offer a lovely bottle of chilled champagne which adds such a lovely touch when taking those all important wedding photographs.
Why not send your parents and the parents of the groom, or even the grandparents, to your wedding in the Bentley while you ride in a Rolls! This would make for a lovely gesture on such a special occasion!
Our Comprehensive Wedding Car Packages Include:
- Fully uniformed chauffeurs
- Viewing our cars by appointment
- Red carpet service at the ceremony
- White ribbons on each car
- Complimentary Champagne, bottled water, and light refreshments at the photo Location
- Water spray bottles for flowers
- Working in conjunction with private cars or, if required, other wedding car operators
- Tyre covers for dress protection
- All our cars are equipped with cd/mp3 players with IPod support. So you can bring your own music should you wish. Otherwise, we provide a selection of contemporary music.
- Large matching umbrellas, in the event of rain
- First aid & sewing kits for that unforeseen incident
How much does it cost to hire the cars?As each wedding is different and unique, and requirements vary for each couple getting married, we tailor the package to suit your needs. This way you are not paying for something you don't require. To get an accurate quote, please submit your booking request and we will contact you to discuss your day.
We may also be able to offer alternatives that you may not have previously thought of. You will be pleaseantly surprised that our prices are very competitive without ever compromising on services or quality.
We have answered many more frequently asked questions on our FAQ page - please click here